Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Time to build your website

Okay Kidz-n-Biz, are you ready to start building your website? It's a 7 day free trial offer from Global Domains International. Your parents or a responsible adult will have to register you for your site. Don't worry, you don't have to keep it, unless you want to of course. Click on button below to register.

Please note 7 day free offer applies to ".ws" sites only (ie; http://yourname.ws". .com,.info,.biz etc have an additional fee of $12.


This might be a good time to throw in some JIT points for those who get their website by class Wednesday 8/18/10 @ 6:00 pm. Normally JIT points range from 25-100 points. This time they are worth 200 points for everybody who registers for their website.

7 comments:

jian316 said...

Pastor Cedric,
Do you still have to pay the $1 fee for Domain Privacy even if it's during the 7 day trial? Thanks.

Unknown said...

You will have to pay the $1 privacy fee even if it's free. If you plan on keeping the site, it's a good idea otherwise it's really not necessary.

Unknown said...

So far, Patrick and Julia have registered for their sites. Way to go!

By the way parents, if you have more than one child they can share one site or another adult (spouse) can register the other child/children for a site with the 7 day free trial offer.

Cutter's Clutter No More said...

Good afternoon future Business Owners. Welcome to our Kidz-N-Biz Team and projects. You are all off to a great start and I am looking forward to continue working with you in achieving your goals and dreams. I have an assignment for all of you for todays meeting.

What 3 things are most important in your lives. I don't want to hear candy or silly things like that. I want you to think about what makes you extra special and who you are most special to. There may be a test and extra points depends on your answers. Answers must be completed by 4:00 PM today 8/18/10

Margie With Cutter's Clutter No
More

jian316 said...

Margie:

The 3 most important things in my life are:

1. My relationship with God and how I have been made unique.

2. My family and the support and care they have for me.

3. The talents and gifts that God has given me that I can use to help other people and glorify God.

Jillaroo said...

Margie:

The three most important things in my life is:

God

My needs, such as clothes, a house, etc.

And my family

Anonymous said...

the three most important supgects are:

GOD

needs(food,clothes)

my family.

from:matthew sesti
hi entrepreneneurial pastor :-)